COVID-19 Health and Safety Protocols
Updated Dec 2021:
Sparrowhawk takes the health and safety of our customers, staff, and community partners extremely seriously. It is all of our responsibility to keep the most vulnerable members of our communities safe as COVID becomes endemic.
We want to thank all of our volunteers, customers and staff who helped us put on 11 outdoor, COVID-safe events since spring 2021.
Our safety protocols are reviewed and updated as needed in accordance with CDC, state and local guidelines.
At this time, we expect that our spring 2022 events will follow the same protocols as fall 2021:
- During online check-out, you will select the date of your pick-up, as well as a 30 minute time slot. Please arrive during your scheduled date and time so we can maintain a safe flow of people onsite.
- If you are sick or have been in contact with a sick person, please stay home! Contact us and we will figure out how to get your plants to you.
- Sparrowhawk events are outdoors in large parking lots where you are invited to take the space you need to feel safe.
- Our preference is that you prioritize our community safety by sending fully-vaccinated folx to pick-up your plants.
- At this time, we plan to require masks for all staff, volunteers, and customers to keep our most vulnerable community members safe.
- The check-in tent, plants, and check-out tent are arranged in a one-way fashion to keep traffic flow safe and manageable.