COVID-19 Health and Safety Protocols
Updated March 2022:
Sparrowhawk values the health and safety of our customers, staff, and community partners. It is all of our responsibility to keep the most vulnerable members of our communities safe as COVID becomes endemic.
Thanks to all of our volunteers, customers and staff who helped us put on 15 outdoor, COVID-safe events since spring 2021.
For the spring 2022 season, we followed CDC guidelines, as well as state and local policies. The CDC now provides health and safety guidelines, on a county by county basis, that evolve with risk in each county. Please check your county's current risk level HERE and proceed accordingly.
- During online check-out, you will select the date of your pick-up, as well as a 30 minute time slot. Please arrive during your scheduled date and time so we can maintain a good flow of people onsite.
- If you are sick or have been in contact with a sick person, please stay home! Contact us and we will figure out how to get your plants to you.
- Sparrowhawk events are outdoors in large parking lots where you are invited to take the space you need to feel safe.
- Our preference is that you prioritize our community safety by sending folk with strong immunity to pick-up your plants (i.e. folks that have been boosted and/or had covid within the past six months).
- We are following the CDC guidelines for masking, which are based on the up-to-date risk level in each county. Check your county's current risk level HERE.