How It Works
1) Order native plants online in fall or early spring, when its best to plant in our climate.
Online ordering for spring 2021 is now closed. Thanks to everyone that bought plants! Stay tuned, ordering will reopen in August for October pick-ups. We already have three or four new pop-up options in the works for you. As always, each pop-up benefits the community partner that's hosting the event.
Here's a few tips for placing your online order:
- Ordering will go live at 8am on the "opening day". Please note, when we publish the “order live” website, it may take a few minutes for the changes to integrate.
- There is a $30 minimum order. This is especially important during COVID when we are obligated to cap the size of our sales, but still want our non-profit partners to earn a meaningful give-back.
- There is no order maximum (previously set at $500). Order away!!
- Want to CHANGE or ADD to your order after it's been placed? Please email email@example.com rather than placing a second order. Placing a second order will require you to select a new check-out date/time, which causes confusion down the road when you have two pick-up dates/times.
2) Choose your pop-up plant pick-up weekend and location.
Each season, we partner with different community groups across the Portland metro area to host our pop-up events. Each community host typically offers us a space for the event, as well as volunteers and help spreading the word. In return, they receive a portion of the proceeds from that event.
When you order online, you will select which pickup location and weekend works best for you. Then, simply show up at the location, date, and time you selected and your plants will be waiting for you.