How It Works
1. Order native plants online during our ordering windows in Spring and Fall.
Ordering for Fall 2020 begins on September 1st, 2020 at 8am and will last until plants sell out or we hit capacity for our pick-up locations. Get your order in early for the greatest selection!
Please note: there is an order minimum of $30 and maximum of $500. If you are working on a large scale landscape or restoration project and want to buy more than $500 worth of plants, ask us for recommendations on wholesale retailers that can better assist with large orders.
2. Choose your pick-up location
For Fall 2020, choose from three convenient, outdoor, social-distancing pick-up options at check-out:
- Oct 3 (Gresham) - supports Friends of Nadaka Nature Park
- Oct 10 & 11 (SE Portland - Sunnyside) - supports Portland Audubon
- Oct 16 & 17 (SW Portland - Multnomah Village) - supports Neighborhood House
3. Select a pick-up time and arrive to pick-up your plants
About a week before your pick-up day, you will get an email from Sparrowhawk asking you to select a specific pick-up time. This allows us to have a minimal number of customers on-site at any one time to allow for maximum safety and social distancing. Please read our page on COVID-19 Health and Safety Protocols to see all the details.
Watch the weather and dress appropriately. Plant pick-up and loading will be outdoors, and you will be too!
Plan to spend at least 30 minutes checking-in, picking up plants, and loading them into your car, truck, bike wagon or other transporting device.
4. Feel great knowing your purchase supports an amazing community organization