How It Works
1) Order native plants online in fall or early spring, when its best to plant in our climate.
Online ordering for spring 2021 runs Feb 15 - March 15 with three convenient pop-up plant pick-up weekends. Each pop-up benefits the community partner that's hosting and supporting the event.
Here's a few tips for placing your online order:
- Ordering will go live at 8am on the "opening day". Please note, when we publish the “order live” website, it may take a few minutes for the changes to integrate.
- There is a $30 minimum order. This is especially important during COVID when we are obligated to cap the size of our sales, but still want our non-profit partners to earn a meaningful give-back.
- There is no order maximum (previously set at $500). Order away!!
- Want to CHANGE or ADD to your order after it's been placed? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org rather than placing a second order. Placing a second order will require you to select a new check-out date/time, which causes confusion down the road when you have two pick-up dates/times.
2) Choose your pop-up plant pick-up weekend and location.
Each season, we work with different community groups across the Portland metro area to host plant sales in different neighborhoods. A portion of the proceeds of each sale goes back to support the organizations that partner with us.
When you order online, you will be able to select which neighborhood pickup location and weekend works best for you. Your order will be supporting the community group that is hosting the pickup weekend you choose.
The three pick-up locations for spring 2021 are:
- March 26/27 - St Johns (8260 N Central St) - supports Friends of Baltimore Woods
- April 2/3 - SE Portland (4617 SE Milwaukee Ave) - supports Portland Forest School
- April 9/10 - NE Portland (8500 NE Siskiyou St) - supports Prescott Family Community Association and Russell Elementary PTV
Please note: in spring 2021 we'll be using a new scheduling plug-in so you will now select the location, date and time of picking up your order at check-out!! Please note, a lot of beta testing went into this change, but there still may be unanticipated hiccups. Thanks for bearing with us as we try to best navigate this COVID world!